Perfumania fragrances are KNOCKOFFS! BUYER BEWARE!
I had to learn the hard way.... A year ago I was in Colorado and purchased a 200ml of Farenheit at a store like Perfumania (may have been perfumania) Anyway, I opened the bottle and immediately notice it was different... It had a strong alcohol smell and the actual scent was very subtle. Authentic FARENHEIT by Dior is spicy, rich and Sexy...there is very little alcohol if any when you spray it on AND the scent lingers beautifully for hours and hours. Perfumania fragrances Do NOT. Wanting to prove myself correct... I decided to go to Macy's and compare the Farenheit by Dior they were selling. I asked the clerk for her opinion to see if she noticed a difference... the look on her face said it all! Macy's Farenheit was TRUE BLUE- THE REAL THING. I purchased a bottle from them $20.00 more for the same bottle purchased at Perfumania. Then I went back to the Knock off store and informed them that the product they sold me was not the Real thing.... I brought out the bottle purchased at Macy's and had them smell the difference.... They immediately REFUNDED MY MONEY.
Here is ... the hard lesson learn part of the story...
I visiting the Seattle Outlet stores and there was a Perfumania store.... Now I couldn't remember if the store in Colorado was Perfumania or not so I just trusted the sales clerk who honestly told me all the Perfumes in here are TRUE AUTHENTIC FRAGRANCES straight from the Factory's from around the world ie: Paris France. I wanted to buy another 200ml of Farenheit by Dior priced at $86. Still feeling skeptical but wanted to believe her every word... I decided to share my experience in Colorado with her and her co-worker. They were surprised but reassured me the Perfume was the Real Thing... OK I said. I bought the fragrance and opened it up on the spot... And to my dismay I had been had again!!!! I said to the ladies this is a KNOCKOFF! I want a refund PLEASE. I am sorry the clerk said ... Once opened and sprayed we DO NOT give refunds of money back! Here is the head office telephone number ... call them.
I am trying to get in touch with the head office now and will keep you informed as to what transpires.
Things to look for when buying from Perfume outlet stores.... Bar Codes on the box/packaging.... I compared the packaging with a department store clerk and she noticed there was no bar code on the Perfumania Farenheit box.
I am also contacting Farenheit in Paris, France. Curious to know if their Product is being Pirated!
You may also like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "The company is a fraud company! Dont trust em! They wont refund your money at anycost! Cheap company! And i am not a one who will keep quite. Today i..."
- "Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting. Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service. I..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "My spouse purchase at local store and worked fine until it rebooted self and lost all my stuff so I figured turn off ad fix when I can and all..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."