I purchased the Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua fragrance a few weeks ago. The store in South Beach, FL charged me $80.00.... I just looked online at their website, as well as a few other online retailers... and it is selling for $35.99!!!! I also purchased the Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her fragrance... same story.

One can say I was naive, but this is the first time I did not check the average price before investing in an "expensive" perfume.. and I definitely "paid the price" for my mistake!!

Now that I've already used it, I'm afraid it's too late to return. Therefore, if you are a new customer, I beg of you:

DO NOT purchase anything from Perfumania's shop before double-checking the value online.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Spending my money with them.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1209196

So, you do realize that buying at a store they have to pay massive overheaf. Like rent, wages, electricity, shipping.

Etc etc. The list goes on and on. But in fragrances you are also paying for the full service environment. But i am assuming you got the buy 1 get 1 deal on the 2 fragrances, thus actually making each one cheaper than the ticket price.

So still not a bad deal with all that considered. Especially compared to a department store where everything is full price. Which super sucks. I shop perfumania all the time and get great deals.

For christmas i got everyone in the family perume and myself one for $150. I would have paid fouble that at a department store.

They have grwat product knowledge and always listen to my taste to suggest new ones that i would like. Online is for when you buy the same one every time and never need to smell it first.

Perfumania stores price matches their own website. A lot of companies have different sales online than they do in their physical stores, but will price match.