I got an opened box cologne

“I bought a cologne online. After I opened the package, I saw the cologne was opened before and it didn't have the plastic wrap. I contacted the customer service, they told me I need to return it at my cost. Here is the email they sent me:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Our usual policy states that you can return any unopened item in it's original condition to any of our Perfumania stores or ship it to our warehouse within 30 days of your purchase.

In this case, since you received the product without plastic wrap, you may still return it.

If you return the product at the store, please make sure you take the receipt that has the barcode at the top of the page along with your items.

If on the other hand you would like to ship the product back to us, please follow the instructions below:

Your return authorization is RMA# 10192016-7219108

Please include this number along with the reason for return written on a copy of the invoice when returning the order. Please pack the contents similar to which they were received to assure their safety and so that your refund can be processed without delay.

You will need to return the item(s) at your own cost. We recommend you use a service that provides a way to track the package so that it is not lost in transit. ”

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of lacoste perfume from Perfumania. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Perfumania to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfumania for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments