1.2K views
4.0

I was skeptical when I saw how low the prices are on this website. I did a lot of research on Perfumania and the authenticity of the perfumes they are selling and all the reviews were very negative.

Last month, they were running a sales and I decided to give it a try. I purchased the Daisy Eau So Fresh For Women By Marc Jacobs Gift Set ( Retail $104) and I only paid $50.19 with tax and free shipping. I received my product within the week of purchase. It came with the original box and gift box but each item was wrapped with tissues paper separately.

The lotion, the perfume and the roll on stick was all not in it’s original box or wrap. Not only that, their code on the products do not match the gift box. I did all the tests based on some reviewers like shake up the bottle, check out the bubbles, look at the print on the bottle ..etc. Everything seem fine beside what i listed above.

I tested all 3 items, and I even took a shower to test out the longevity ….even after a long shower, I can still smell the fragrance on my skin. I also test it out when I have a 10 hours shift, at the end of the day, the smell are still very pleasant and authentic like my original bottle that I purchased from Macy’s. I believed that they might sell some old products but it authentic and their perfume longevity is still good.

I am very happy with the transaction and how fast they shipped it to me. Give them another try!!!!

leloi1992 wrote the review because of good quality at Perfumania. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Perfumania to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was products was not in the same gift set. Author liked the most free shipping and coupon code. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfumania marc jacobs daisy eau so fresh gift set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1209189

If you want to know how recent the one that you have was manufactured, on every box is a little etched in number, about 4 characters long. Sometimes with a letter in it.

Go to a web site for perfume authenticating and put in manufacturer and that number. It will generate the date that that bottle was produced and will prove authenticity. I find that to be helpful. But even so, the only expiration date on perfume is that little open jar icon on the packaging that says 36.

That means the manufacturer suggests tossing the bottle and replacing after 3 years. Not to say it would then suddenly be toxic for you to use. Its just a quality and rotation thing.

But if it stays cool it should stay good for even longer. But most people use it before that point...